Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year, A New You

That was one of the cliche segment titles the Today show used yesterday. Most of the time the news makes me want to cover my ears, but it especially does around New Years. All those segments on weight loss and resolutions and exercise blah, blah, blah. I would've changed the channel, but that would have meant getting up...


But as I was making fun of that title in my mind I did have a thought hit me. Maybe Camryn would be willing to start the new year bottle less. I decided to ask her...

Me: Camryn, since it is a new year would you like to start using a cup more?

C: Yeah

Me: So we can throw your bottles away?

C: (as she grabs her bottle off of the coaster she had placed it on and protectively crosses her arms over it) NO!

Oh boy. I think I'll try again on Presidents Day.

No comments: