Saturday, January 5, 2013

All good things must come to an end...

I am finally done with our Christmas recap!! I know everyone is cheering. We had a really great Christmas. Both kids were so much fun and we were able to do a lot of fun things.

One of the funniest things was Camryn saying Santa. She is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now. There was an episode we saw 659 times throughout December where they rescued Santa. To call Santa they would say Santa, Santa Ho Ho Ho. She picked up on that and said it a lot. I even heard her sing a version of Old McDonald where he had a Santa. So cute and funny and sweet!

Apparently though Camryn was over the Christmas decorations by the 26th. I was in the family room when I heard Cade say "oh my gosh...MOM". He has this way of saying things with a tone that makes your heart skip a beat. When I got to her bedroom I saw that she had knocked her tree over. We didn't do ornaments this year but I had added the ones we got as gifts to her tree. I think she was trying to get her Mickey and Minnie ornaments down. I don't even know when it happened. It isn't a big tree so I probably wouldn't have heard it fall. Cade was walking by and saw it down already. I wish I could've seen her face when the tree cane down. She wasn't too concerned about it when I saw it so I don't know if it phased her at all. And I love Cade in the picture. He's playing with his iPod like it is every day a tree is knocked down in his sisters room. I asked Camryn what she had done and she said Tree over and over.

Reminded me of 16 Candles when the weights fell through every floor of the house and you could hear them saying "Party's over." I felt like that was what Camryn was saying....Tree is down, Christmas is over!


No comments: