Friday, September 28, 2012

A bit of Camryn cuteness

This post won't mean anything to anyone else.  I just want to record it because I thought it was so cute.

I use Bare Minerals foundation (which I love).  You shake it into the lid and swirl your brush around then apply it to your face.  Camryn was on my hip yesterday while I was doing my makeup.  I gave her a brush to play with.  Before she put it on her face she leaned over and stuck it in one of the lids I had open on the counter.  I thought it was so funny.  It shows you how much they do pay attention to what you are doing at this young of an age.  They are also very aware of their surroundings and have a much bigger understanding of things than some people give them credit for.

This morning she was full of it! She answered every question I asked with No!.   She was also repeating everything we said - not necessarily the words but she was imitating our tone.  Jay told Cade to get his shoes on and Camryn screamed Bubba Shoes!  I have a feeling Cade is going to be bossed around quite a bit. Since he kept asking her what she said (hoping she'd say it again) I don't think he will mind!

No comments: