Friday, September 14, 2012

It is going to be a great day....

Regardless of the fact I had to get gas this morning and now one side of my hair is waved due to the rain.  I really wonder how some women look as good in the rain as they do on a normal non-humid day.  My hair certainly can't take rain, humidity, wind, sweat, etc.  Pretty much since I live in Mo I have about 5 good hair days a year.  But I digress.  I'm having a good day....

Because my phone seems to be working...as long as I leave it upright.  At least this is allowing me to listen to music and later maybe I'll be able to use my other favorite app - the Kindle e-reader.  I never thought I'd enjoy a Kindle,  and I still don't want one,  but I do like having a few (free) books on my phone.  Why you ask?? 

Because it keeps me from looking like a complete nerd at sporting events.  Everyone would frown on me if I brought a book to a football game BUT when I'm just "checking" my phone like every other Facebook junkie no one can tell the difference.  So during those long baseball warm ups this summer people thought I was answering an email or pinning something to Pinterest.  Instead I was expanding my mind....with a fiction book of course.  I've never been one to like non-fiction books....

I'm thankful for the small things in life today!!! 

No comments: