Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What was said around our house last night....

Just some things that were funny to us last night....

Cade and I were going over a punctuation worksheet last night.  Which I am learning that it has been a long time since I did anything with grammer and punctuation.  Most of you reading this blog are thinking that is obvious!  One of the problems used quotation marks.  I was trying to explain where he needed to put them in the sentence and very grumpily he said "I am not a quotation man"

Then Jay and I had a little farm/infertility humor that some may not get but at least we can laugh about our situation.  And it is not something you hear every day in most households.....  Jay bought Lutalyse for our cows, which is a drug that is used to bring them in heat.  It is dangerous for women because it can cause miscarriages.  I think it can also just mess with the reproductive system but I'm not positive on that.  Anyway, I think it is a good idea for women to stay clear of it as much as possible.  He must've had the vial in his coat pocket because I found it sitting on the kitchen table with his other pocket junk last night.  I asked him to get it off the table before we had a reproductive disaster.  He said "what, do you think it may actually start working?"  Point taken....   


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Charity said...

Lut also causes animals to go into labor. We used it to get sows going...it also makes them crazy!
I hate grammer- probably, becuase I suck at it!

Shelley said...

I am a reproductive disaster.
;)