Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 22

We started our Christmas celebrations last Saturday. We spent the day with Jay's side of the family. As usual it was an eventful day. Jay and Terry got Jim and Sharon DirecTV for Christmas. The guy showed up to install it as soon as we had the gifts sorted and had unwrapped a couple. It made for a crazy afternoon, but it was fun. It was probably the longest present unwrapping session in history. We'd unwrap awhile and then quit to take care of the guys questions. I think we started around 2 and didn't finish until 7ish I think. Which it didn't bother me in the least. Christmas goes to fast anyway. That just spread it out a little longer. But Cade was about ready to pop.

I think we made it home around 9that night. The kids were tired but they had a great time. I tried to get Saturday's loot organizes because we had 3 more days if celebrations to follow...
















No comments: