Friday, December 14, 2012

Blog Catch Up-Decorating Papa Kerry's Tree


The day after Sharon’s Party we went to my dad’s to help him decorate his tree.  Camryn munched on a white powdered donut and loved it.  She definitely has a sweet tooth.
 


 

The tree with her was interesting.  I found her with a glass ball with the top of it broken.  I found some of the broken pieces but not all of them.  I spent an anxious couple of days afterwards hoping I didn’t see glass (or worse) in her diaper.  I didn’t think she had swallowed it, but with her you never know.  Again she wasn’t interested in having her picture taken.  I have so many from the back because I have to sneak up on her.  And I don't know why I didn't get a face shot of Cade....or any of them for that matter....






Clearly I have forgotten that you need to stand in front of the subjects you are trying to photograph....

No comments: