Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some Random Holiday Pictures

Saturday we spent some time at my dad's house with Charity, Avery and Lawson.  We decorated Dad's tree and painted dough ornaments.  It was a fun day.  On the way to Sheldon Camryn was pretty pitiful in the backseat.  She kept looking at me this way....I think she was lonely all by herself in the back.




Then she'd pop her head up and ride like this for awhile.  I remember Cade doing that same thing and it always made me laugh to see their heads bobbing around.  It wasn't that long ago you couldn't even see her head when she was in the car.





She liked looking at Avery from this position.  Avery got her to smile several times.  Camryn's bib was one I bought on sale after Christmas in 2007, right after we started waiting.  I was sure a baby was going to wear it the next year.  Every year I'd see it in with the Christmas stuff and I'd have to leave it in the cedar chest.  Last year when I saw it, it made me very angry.  I stuffed it in another corner of the chest and forgot about it.  Friday night I was cleaning out the cedar chest and I found it.  Finally I didn't have to leave it behind anymore.


-

Help! I'm being attacked by a large Reindeer pillow pet.  Of course I had to take a picture before I'd pick her up.



Again, I had to take a picture of her crying in her reindeer hat before I could get her a bottle.  Yes, I'm mean like that!



First picture in front of the tree.  It didn't go so well.



And a happy shot in her reindeer hat.  Sharon gave us that hat on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.  Camryn wore it on Monday and Tuesday.  On Tuesday we went to Wal-Mart and lost it.  I realized it about 5 minutes later and backtracked.  It was nowhere in sight.  I thought it was gone forever.  I left my name at the service center in case it showed up.  On Thursday they called.  Yes, I made a special trip back to Republic just to get the hat. 


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: