Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is mom's birthday. We met her, Dad, Pampa, Justin, Charity and Avery today after church for lunch. We all had a good time. We hadn't seen Avery since Christmas so that was fun. She finally feels like she's putting on some weight. I usually feel like I'm going to throw her through the ceiling each time I pick her up, but yesterday it didn't feel that way. Happy Birthday Mom, thank you for everything that you have done and continue to do for us over the years. We love you!
Love,
J, C & C

P.S. I thought I had a picture at work to add to the post and it won't copy right onto the blog. The only other one I have at work is of your rear end at Thanksgiving. I thought you might rather me not post that one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really do appreciate the fact that you didn't post that picture of me.