Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Catch Up

It's been awhile since I've posted about some of the events that have happened the last few weeks.
  • Avery spent Friday and Saturday nights Feb 15&16
  • Cade tried to physically remove Avery from the kitchen on Sunday
  • Avery screamed "No" at him and then pushed him
  • Cade was glad when Avery left so he could sit in my lap again (but I missed her)
  • Avery really was a very good girl, she even took a nap
  • We had another bad winter storm last Thursday
  • I missed another day of work because of it
  • Cade started running another fever, so we are on our 4th round of medicine since Thanksgiving
  • I had a flat tire on my car this past Sunday
  • J had to meet me at a gas station to change it (in his good Sunday clothes)
  • I had to drive Big Red to a baby shower, she and I have became good friends this past week
  • J and Cade took my car, with the little bitty spare on it, to buy another tire
  • We learned we will avoid purchasing 4 new tires at the same time for that car, WOW!
  • I giggled through Cade's nightly prayer Sunday night, because I thanked God for not letting my flat be any worse than it was.....and the vision of J changing my tire came to me (those who know J, know what I'm talking about)
  • We've been notified of 2 more potential adoption situations
  • We have declined to have our profile shown in one of the situations
  • We still haven't decided on the other situation, we have until Friday
  • I just decided to use Cade's name in the post...this will be a test to see how often J reads this

3 comments:

Kristy said...

We love 'catching up' with you all by reading your blog...keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

I wondered why you had used Cade's name. Thank you for explaining it at the end for those like me.

Love,
Grandma Robyn

Anonymous said...

Sadly enough, I didn't catch that you used Cade's name until you "spelled it out" for me at the end! By the way, tell him Thanks for his salad spritzer fascination that you posted about previously. We tried some of it and really like it!

Leslie