Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Wedding

The reason why we went to Virginia was for Jay's cousin Meagan's wedding.  We had a great time!  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed seeing that side of the family.  Of course, the weekend went too fast (like the always do).  But we enjoyed the time we were together.

The wedding was outdoors at on old farm in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.  It was so beautiful!  During the wedding we could see the old barn where the reception was going to be.  I love the initials they put on the side of the barn.
After the wedding we took some group pictures....since we were all cleaned up and dressed up at the same time.  That is pretty rare!

 
 
 
The barn had some really neat features.  These rocking chairs were stuck on the outside of the barn.  It was the perfect place to take a break and work on a bottle.
 
 
Camryn and I tried to do a self portrait.  This girl can give some pretty mean looks.  Heaven help us someday....
 
View of the barn from the rocking chairs
 
View of the mountains from the same awesome chairs. I told Jay to put those same outdoor rocking chairs on my Christmas list.
 
 
Cade was so excited to see Meagan again.  I wish the picture turned out better.
 
One thing that kept going through my mind was that at Camryn's wedding we will think about this wedding and wonder where the time went.  We will say "remember how little she was at Meagan's wedding?"  Jay told me to shut up!!  He didn't want to think about it.  I don't either but I know how fast Cade's first 10 years have gone....So I took this picture of Jay with Camryn.  We can use it at her wedding some day.
 
If you want to see some really great wedding pictures here is the link to Megan's. 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: