Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Photo Booth


This was the first wedding we went to that had a photo booth.  We got copies of some of the pictures, but the company posted them on Facebook.  I just saw them on Mary's page. I found some shots of Cade that I didn't know existed.  That boy is going to be a politican or something.  Anyway, we had a lot of fun with the photo booth. 


This is one that surprised me....Cade with Uncle Terry and Aunt Megan

The Shepherd men are famous for not smiling in pictures.  To look at them in most pictures you'd think they were the meanest bunch of people you'd ever meet.  That couldn't be farther from the truth about any of them, but they still look like grumps.  They decided to play it up for the photo booth,
 
So then the Shepherd women had to have their picture


And I found another one of Cade with a random kid he made friends with.  Actually I think this was Mary's nephew. 

 

No comments: