Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Welcome

We put our blog address on our Christmas Cards this year so I want to Welcome anyone that is checking in here for the first time. I was first introduced into the world of blogging almost 2 years ago. I was spending a lot of time on the Internet researching infertility and adoption. I loved reading other blogs so much that I wanted to start one for our family. The problem was I didn't have anything to write about. How much can one person read of "not pregnant, I cried again". When we started the adoption I thought "now there is finally something I can write about". I've tried to mix in feelings and education about adoption and infertility along with just happenings from our life in general. Some posts you may find totally boring, but hopefully some you'll learn from - like the posts about adoption. I hope that you will continue to keep up with what's going on here and if you or your family have a blog let me know. I'd love to read it!

No comments: