Thursday, December 13, 2007

NEWSFLASH......

Mrs L told J that C suffers from "test anxiety" Does anyone find that surprising. J told Mrs L that he comes by it naturally so I'm guessing there was all kinds of laughing at my expense this morning. I did inform J that the anxiety comes from me, but the test anxiety is more like Charity. Mrs L wants to have C tested for the gifted program and then maybe the gifted teacher could help him with the anxiety. My question is - if he doesn't test well how will he test into the gifted program. Seems like a vicious cycle to me. All I know is that I've got a 5 year old who appears to be a bundle of nerves. If Kindergarten is this stressful how will we ever make it through college? I'm afraid we're going to need nerve pills by 1st grade. Hopefully C will develop my sense of humor so someday we can look back and laugh at this phase of his life. I just pray he grows out of it.....QUICKLY!

No comments: