Friday, September 28, 2007

Profile is.....

pretty much done.

I finished it up last night. At work all day yesterday I kept thinking that I needed to go home and do laundry and clean the house. Once I got home I felt this urgency to work on the profile. So my house is a wreck, but I got the profile almost done. I worked on it all last night (except during CSI, which I had to watch). I printed off a black and white copy today to proofread, which I've already found a few things I want to change. I think, if everything goes ok with the pictures I need this weekend, I should have a copy to our Social Worker sometime next week.

Last night J wasn't feeling good. I finally asked him if I needed to call Dake (the local vet) to put him down. He was limping around pretty bad, it's a good thing he's not a horse.... I don't think he appreciated it much because I wasn't being very sympathetic. The poor guy did go to the doctor Wednesday with a whole list of issues. He also is driving a bus this afternoon so not only will the bus be directed by a bunch a little kids, the driver is plagued with a rash (unidentifiable by the doctor), stomach problems, leg/hip/back pain, and two ingrown toenails, but rest assured he did pass the Bus Drivers Physical that day. Can you tell J doesn't like to go the doctor unless he's got more than one illness. I asked if the doctor charged him double for the office visit. Maybe I should leave early so I can pick C up from school rather than letting him ride the bus....

No comments: