Friday, September 21, 2007

Home Study is Approved!!!

It's not that we were really too worried about it, but it's nice to know we are approved. As soon as our agency receives our check, they will mail us a copy of the home study. J and I are both interested in reading what the home study has to say. Neither of us really have any idea what topics they cover in those, so that should be very interesting. I'm still working on the profile. Last night I was digging through some old pictures, trying to find one of me in high school, but all I could find were from college. Be watching next week, we may have a trip down Memory Lane. Anyone remember Party Pics???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see your profile. I'll look around this weekend and see if I can find any high school pics. If I can, I'll mail them to you. I'm sure they'll be safer than party pics! ;o)