Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Look what is coming to live with us....

Saturday Jay and Cade picked out a show pig. It is all I've heard about for days. Jay didn't have the waterer ready so it didn't get to come home with him Saturday. I think Jay is missing her because I've had to look at about 500 pictures of pigs on Facebook. He showed me one of a bunch of pigs nursing and said ours was in there. I'm not sure he showed off Cade or Camryn's baby pictures that much.

Last night, as I was in the middle of a mess due to our tiling project, he asked if my dad was coming to Cade's games Saturday. Since I had only found out about the tournament a few hours earlier I hadn't even told anyone yet. I asked why he was so concerned about it. He thought that dad could get a large pet taxi and bring the pig to us Saturday. I just went back to my organizing.

Cade is just as bad. His iPod is synced with mine so I now have a bunch of pig photos. Our pig is one in the first picture. I know I've been told 20 times which one she is but I don't remember. I sort of shut down on the pig talk when Jay brought up getting pig semen and AI'ing her at some point.

There will also be a 2nd pig because 2 pigs eat better than 1...it is still too small to bring home....

I may have to take off work during State FFA Convention. I'm not sure I'll have enough time to feed the pigs, cows and chickens that will be living with us at that point.












No comments: