Thursday, February 21, 2013

House Sneak Peeks

Today is the first day I've sat down since last Friday. I am completely exhausted but the finished product was well worth it. Here are some peeks at my favorite things. I'll post actual pictures when I finally decide to get up from the couch and post some.


Here is the tile pre-grout






All of my sewing supplies ready an waiting for their new home to be moved in. Ignore my dish with my Healthy Choice container. I ate a lot of those the last 5 days.






The finished sewing cabinet project. I am so excited about this.


The laundry room with my Craigslist Buffet. Take that Lowes and your $1900 bid for cabinets.





The hall bathroom. Jay built a frame for the mirror and we repainted it. I love it.




1 comment:

Jay said...

Good job mamma!