Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Groundhog Days

There are so many things I'd like to do right now...catch up on the blog, return some emails, finish my thank you's, make bows, watch Frasier at 9 on the WE channel,  work on Camryn's room and of course hold my baby 24/7.  It's really hard to get all that done in a day.  Then when you add in the stuff that I really need to do....keep the mess in the house from totally exploding, trying to not let the clean laundry cover every available seat in the family room, balance our checkbook, go through the bill basket and make sure I haven't forgot anything this past month, try to at least exercise a little so I'll still fit in my clothes when I go back to work in September....Oh, and I need to start packing for our week long trip to KC next week for the Hereford Junior National....I feel like I'm living the same day over and over.  I get up and wash bottles and clean up the kitchen and from there I really don't know what happens to the rest of my day.   But I'm not doing a very good job of getting anything done on my need to and want to lists.  Except for Fraiser....I do log quite a bit of time in the chair, drinking coffee, holding my baby and watching Fraiser.  Maybe that's why Jay leaves the house so early every morning?  He's not a Fraiser fan.  Oh well...things will get done eventually, and I work better under pressure anyway.  It's pretty motivating when you realize you're out of clean underwear.

No comments: