Thursday, July 14, 2011

T-Rex Cafe and Crown Center

After 4 days spent at the Royal we decided Cade needed a break from the arena and Jay
needed a break from Cade :)....there are lots of stories from ths week that I will blog later from a computer, not my phone. Today I brought Cade and Camryn to the T-Rex Cafe at the Legends Outlet Mall. I'm not sure exactly where this is at. I know it's Kansas but not sure which town. Anyway it is really cool. When Cade was in his huge dinosaur phase a few years ago this would've made his day.


























Camryn was totally impressed by the dinosaurs!



Then we went to Crown Center. I love all things Hallmark so Camryn and I had gone Monday. Cade also had a great time. We went to the Crayola Kalidescope and created things then Cade played in the fountains. It was a really fun day. And aside from eating at the T-Rex Cafe it was a cheap to free day. Yea!!!








We were glowing In the dark.











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: