Thursday, June 10, 2010

For those days it's a little quiet around the office.....

A few weeks ago I discovered this website.  Now every day I have to check it out to see the latest pictures posted.  It's a good site to browse on days when things are a little slow or you need a good laugh.  It's Awkward Family photos.  What's sad is I know there are some lurking around of my family when Charity and I were on vacation that would fit in on this site.  Of course none of mine and Jay's are this bad..ha ha.  The site is http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

Here are some of my personal favorites...

Swingtown   
Chairman of the Board....Why???
The Faceoff...One of my all time favorites.  Is it daughter/mother or daughter-in-law/mother-in-law?
Stepped Right In It
Scary....Again I ask Why???
Best In Show...This one didn't strike me until I read the caption.  Then I struggled to keep from laughing out loud.  I think I laughed so hard I cried.

Hope you all have as good of a time as I do laughing at other peoples pictures!

Oh, I also want to apologize for the typos in my last few posts.  I do know how to type and I do know how to spell.  It's that my internet connection can't keep up with my brain and my fingers.  Very irritating!!

No comments: