Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vacation

Starting today at 2:00 pm I'm on vacation until Tuesday morning at 8:00 am. I am so looking forward to having a few days off. I'm a little burnt out with my job so I'm hoping after a few days off I'll have a better attitude on Tuesday. Things have been really busy since the first of the year and I'm spending close to 80% of my time there alone.

But even though I'm on "vacation" my time off won't be restful. I've got a whole list of things I want to get done around the house. We are having our annual church party on Sunday evening. We still have some outdoor work to do, along with painting our doors, shopping for the food, cleaning the house, preparing the food, etc. You get the picture. Tomorrow night is Jay's FFA Banquet so we've been spending most of our evenings at the school working on the slide show. Friday Cade has his Track and Field day so I'll go to at least part of that (I'll blog more later about the Track and Field day). I'm off to work some more on the slide show. Everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day!!!

No comments: