Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ball Schedule

At practice Monday night we finally got our ball schedule. The first game shows as May, 12 but it says BYE. We asked if we were still practicing that night. The coach said “yes, I believe we need all the help we can get” - couldn’t agree more. Once the games start I’ll have some pictures to post. So far no other parent is snapping pictures at practice so I don’t want to be the one to mark my child for life. I did sneak some on my phone, but I’m not smart enough to know how to get them from the phone to the computer. Practice has gotten better except for Benjamin. Monday night he was playing 2nd base and needed to go to the bathroom. Rather than saying something he just peed all over the base. Of course his dad didn’t say anything and the coaches didn’t see it, but the mother’s were horrified. I made Cade take his shoes off as soon as we got home. It’s one thing to think you’ve probably stepped in stuff at one time or another, but to actually know your kid is running through it is disgusting.

Jay wanted me to post the ball schedule so everyone would know where it’s at. I’ll abbreviate the away games, but those from around here shouldn’t have a problem figuring them out.

May 5 6:00 @Gnfd
May 19 6:00 @Home
May 22 6:00 @Home
May 26 6:00 @Home
May 29 7:00 @Home
June 2 6:00 @Lckwd
June 5 6:00 @Home
June 9 6:00 @Home
June 12 7:00 @Home

No comments: