Thursday, January 17, 2008

Waiting Tickers

I guess I feel like depressing myself today. I decided to look at our tickers to see how long we've been waiting.

The first one is our wait time since we've turned in the profile.
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

This ticker is counting the days since we found out we could start the adoption process.
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

This ticker is how long it's been since we attended our first adoption meeting with our agency.
LilypieWaiting to adopt Ticker

This is how long we've been waiting total

LilypieWaiting to adopt Ticker

There are days when I try to be positive with waiting -It will all work out, I know it will all be worth it, God has a plan, God's doing it in his time and not mine, blah blah blah. I'm not going to lie, the waiting just flat out sucks. It just does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are entitled to those thoughts that the wait just plain sucks. I'd have to agree with you on that. You and J have been so patient through out all of this that sometimes you just to let down and cry if you need to.