Friday, August 24, 2007

I forgot to add to the last post....

The social worker that will be doing our Homestudy called yesterday. Our first interview is scheduled for Thursday, September 6 at 6:00 p.m. She seemed very nice and willing to do it in the evening because she knew C had just started school. I know we could use everyone's prayers because I have a lot I want to do around the house before then, but I'm not going to be home much between now and the 6th. Also, she wanted to make sure that C would be there, so that could be interesting. I have a feeling that every toy from his room will be in the living room by the time the night's over or worse yet, he'll lock her in his room. Mom and Sharon have both experienced that. Hopefully she won't think C is so starved for attention that he has to lock people in his room!

No comments: