Friday, August 24, 2007

Cute Sayings From Our Boy

I can't believe this, but I forgot to post the picture of C first day of Kindergarten yesterday. I'll do that this weekend, but since it's been a few days since I posted I wanted to write down some cute things he said.

This one was one of my favorites:
I took him and Mom to a work conference on Mon and Tue. Mon night we had a social hour so I took C with me so Mom could get ready. He was sitting by a co-workers wife and just chatting away. She asked him if he had any brothers or sisters and he said "No, I'm just going to adopt one". It was pretty sweet.

At School yesterday I helped him get his breakfast and then I asked him if it was okay for me and dad to leave he said "You can leave after you open my milk".

After school yesterday he said there were a lot of new kids there (isn't every kindergartner a new kid?). I said "they didn't got to pre-school or summer school?" He said "No, they were just home having a good ole' time".

No comments: