Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Worn Out

Today I finally got a handle in the actual number of boxes we had. After
Packing up our 500 and some customer files I felt exhausted. I wasn't sure if I was tired so much as I was relieved to finally have the box thing off my back. I'm sure everyone is sick of me talking about boxes....but you seriously don't understand the pressure that was on me!!  So to recover I took the kids to McDonalds and now I'm laying on the couch. Also this week our checkbook and my waist is taking a big hit. We've ate out a lot. A whole lot  and I don't really care. Hopefully I can get back to normal next week. Oh and did I mention that I've also got a disassembled stroller and car seat in my kitchen?  There is a kids clothing sale in Joplin I'm trying to get ready for next week. Hey, thankfully I work better under pressure...except for tonight. Tonight I'm in box free bliss and completely exhausted!!

No comments: