Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What can happen when you load your car....

I haven't had any posts lately.  I've been dealing with a leaky toilet and a toothache.  That has kind of wiped out any sort of creative thoughts I've had.  Our tile people have been back twice to fix the toilet.  It started leaking again last night.  I told Jay I was done with it and he needed to call.  I had already gave the person at the store a piece of my mind when I noticed air bubble holes in the grout on Saturday.  The guys that put it down originally where not the quality of workers that I'd want working for me.  The kitchen tile got fixed Monday - but I don't know what is wrong with the toilet!! 

My tooth has been another irritation the past week.  I went to the dentist earlier in the month and he said I had a filling that had cracked and a small cavity had formed so I needed it fixed.  I was having no pain with it at all.  I had it filled last Wednesday and I've had nothing but aching since.  So frustrating.  I finally went back yesterday and we are trying an antibiotic for 10 days.  If that doesn't work it looks like I will get a root canal for my 36th Birthday.  Just what I always wanted!!! 

So this morning I went out to load my car.  I wasn't gone but a few seconds and this is what I found when I returned.....

And this.....

And then I followed the trail and found this....

I'm not sure if this girl is going to keep us young or give us double the gray hairs....

She seemed to be very satisfied with herself

A hard morning of destruction will make a person hungry....

I think this is what caused her to have a few seconds of a head start on me with the powder.  When I put my stuff in the car I noticed I forgot to take her bottle in from yesterday.  Then I noticed the nipple....that was what she worked on going to Stacy's yesterday morning....
If you can't tell - that is a nipple that the top has been completely chewed off.  At least maybe that will be a good way to break her of her bottle habit.  Sorry - you chewed your nipples up like a puppy with a pair of shoes. 

No comments: