Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March struck again...

I don't know what it is about March. It is a sick month around our house. Camryn and I have had the stomach flu this week and she has had another bronchitis flare up. It is all my fault! This past weekend I had a brief thought roll through my head...it was the 17th of March and so far everyone was healthy. I didn't dwell on the thought because I was afraid I would jinx it. Later that night it hit Camryn.

So poor Cade had a not so great birthday yesterday. Jay had a FFA thing and I had to work late for our customer appreciation. Jim and Sharon were going to take him out to eat but
when Sharon picked up Camryn she had gotten sick again. By the time I left work that
Night I knew I wasn't quite right. Now because of the snow and the sickies we are postponing Cade's party to next weekend. Hopefully this Saturday we will be well enough and the weather will be clear enough we can make all this up to him a little.

Last night I told him that he was experiencing his first adult like birthday- sometimes things happen. He said " yeah, this day has stunk." Poor kid! I told him we had all tried. Hopefully we can make it up to him.

No comments: