Friday, January 20, 2012

My worries....

There is so much going on on the world right now. Every night the news gets worse and worse...$5 gas, rising food costs, blah blah blah. Here is what has consumed my thinking this week...

Bangs...no bangs...
I'm getting my haircut next week. Part of the time I think I'm going to have her cut long bangs but then I'll see someone without bangs and I change my mind again. I'm also thinking about a totally new style but can't make up my mind on that either. Normally I'm a decisive person but this is throwing me off a little. I've had my bangs all one length for over 3 years. It's hard to part with something that's been with you for so long. But on the other hand they will grow back....oh what to do...

Some would think my concerns are shallow. My theory is God will take care of the big stuff. He also takes care of the small stuff. He tells us not to worry about what we will wear or eat or drink. So I don't worry about that stuff...but I feel like a bad hair decision is kind of on me.

Back to square one...bangs or no bangs....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: