Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name - Psalm 100:4

Things I'm Thankful For:
Our God who is always there and always forgiving - growing up in a Christian home - Jay who is a wonderful husband and father - Cade who is all boy with a sweet side - our families who are always there for us - Christian grandparents and great-grandparents to set an example for Cade - our health which has never been more evident to me than this past year - our home - our jobs, even if we don't like them 100% of the time - what I've learned through 3.5 years of infertility - those who have helped us through the adoption process - and many many other things that would fill up this entire page.....

Things I'm Working on Being Thankful For:
Our adoption process.....someday it will all make sense and I'll be Thankful for what we learned and what we expereienced. Some day's though it's easier to remember to be thankful for it than others. It's definately a work in process!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot to be thankful for - glad you have such a full list! I'm thankful that I have you as my friend!

Leslie