Thursday, April 23, 2015

Life Lately


Charlie and Jay have finally found something they agree on.  They both hate the concrete deer.  In this picture Charlie is looking the baby deer right in the eye.  He barks at them constantly.  I think they look kind of cute where they are at but Jay moved them to the side of the house. The side that's not visible to the road. While Jay was at State Convention Jim found them and asked Cade if he wanted to play a joke on his dad. They moved them back. Monday I noticed the baby was missing. Jay said he's moving them back a little at a time. I should move the baby back. 

 
On Cade's 2nd day of turkey hunting ever he killed this Tom.  I think it weighed 23 pounds and had a 9 inch beard.  I love the smile on his face in this picture.  He was so proud.  Jay was also proud.  He only had to hunt twice this season. 


We got to see Hilly again this past weekend.  She has changed a lot since we last saw her at Christmas. Since I was in the middle of the Pink Eye epidemic I didn't get to hold the babies. Camryn seemed to warm up a little. I'm not too worried about it. Camryn is only 3 and barely out if the little kid stage where they don't play with other kids. It won't be long before she and Hilly are running around together.

We also got to see Jay's cousin Meagan, her husband Jay and their baby Raleigh. Poor Hilly was completely done by the time we got to these pictures. Camryn isn't a baby person but Cade sure seems to be. 

Monday was chick day for the Lawrence County Fair. 

Last Easter also showed up on my Timehop this week. I remember Cade doing some major changing at 4. His whole appearance changed. Looking at these pictures made me realize we've hit that with Camryn. She is quickly leaving the baby look behind. 






No comments: