Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stuff Christians Like

I have found a blog that is so funny I had to share it here. Since I'm all about being able to laugh at myself for all the weird things I do, this blog is right up my alley. The post from today is the one that really got me - 6 people you meet in a prayer circle. A couple of years ago we were having Wednesday night Bible study and we'd end the evening with one of those prayers. I hate any form of public speaking so knowing that was coming at the end of the evening would always stress me out. Seriously, that's what I was thinking about during the Bible Study. I know, Jay tells me all the time that I'm weird. I was always secretly thankful for the times we'd hear a big crash upstairs and I could jump up to go check on the kids (the 11 kids between the three families at the study were running wild through the sanctuary). Hopefully you all will enjoy it as much as I have....and maybe you'll recoginize yourself as one of the 6 in a prayer circle.

Stuff Christians Like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.