Friday, June 8, 2012

I will get the birthday pictures on here by the end of the weekend!

I promise!

Camryn has been sick this week.  It started with a temp that got up to 103 on Tuesday.  Jay kept her on Wednesday and she seemed pretty normal.  By the time I got home that evening she was starting to get fussy and just wanted to be held.  Yesterday she went to Stacy's.  I think she was ok...not quite herself, but not too bad.  When I got her home Jay and I could tell her eyes didn't look right.  She and I stayed home from Cade's game and she slept for a few hours.  While she was sleeping she started sweating.  I'm not sure if she had a fever and it broke or if it was our leather furniture.  It can make you sweat pretty easily.  Then last night she would not sleep.  She felt good enough to use me as a jungle gym, but when she did sleep it wasn't good and she cried a lot.  This morning she was acting ok but as I was getting her out of the car the sun was shining on her just right and I could tell her face was covered in a rash.  Thankfully Stacy has more than likely seen it all with her own kids so she didn't mind keeping her.  Camryn has a doctors appointment at 1:00 pm today.  It was supposed to be her 12 month check-up and shots, but it looks like that won't be happening. 

We've had her on whole milk for about 2 weeks and she's been a little off since then.  I was definitely planninig on talking to the doctor about that today.  What bothers me is that this reminds me of when Cade turned 1.  He got so sick the day of his birthday (March 19) and he didn't get straightened out until well into April.  I hope we get Camryn's figured out quickly and she gets back to her normal destructive self quickly.  We still don't fully know what Cade's whole issue was but we did determine he couldn't handle the fat in whole milk so we moved him to 2%.  How weird will it be if Camryn has the same problem?

This is a boring rambling post - but I'm sleep deprived and can't think straight.  Really hoping she gets better this weekend so I can get a good nights sleep at least one night. 

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You poor thing! That sleep deprivation is awful especially when your baby is out of sorts and it is not something you can figure out easily! I hope the doctor figures it out today and Camryn is on the fast road to recovery...and you will be too!