Thursday, November 17, 2011

Solids

Camryn and solid foods are exasperating me right now.  She won't eat anything.  She won't even hardly let me get the spoon in her mouth.  The minute she sees a spoon she locks her gums together and pushes her lips out. 
Just go ahead and try it...







- As you can see it was clearly a no go on the regular peas I smashed up.  I knew they probably weren't going to work because they were frozen peas and they didn't smash up very well.  But it didn't matter...Lockjaw wasn't about to try them.

So I moved her to the high chair and opened up some sweet potatos. 

mom's getting serious now....hahaha!!



but I don't believe I'll have any



really, I'm not going to open up my mouth for this



why do you even bother-I tried to tell you but you wouldn't take my hints


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: