Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Birthday Retrospect in Cakes








Happy Birthday Cade!!!! Can't believe that he's 7 today.


Since Cade's big birthday party isn't until this weekend I thought I'd celebrate it by looking back at all of his wonderful birthday cakes. I'm not a cake decorator. I'd like to be able to do it, but since I have 0 patience it doesn't work so well for me. Instead we have Janella, the same person who made our wedding cake, make Cade's birthday cakes. We always give her our theme and tell her to do what she wants. So far she's never let us down. Jay called to order this years cake and after he got off the phone he did a mock phone call for my benefit. "Janella, this is Jay." "Cade is turning 35 this year".....


Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh, I love them! Can't wait to see this year's cake! Happy Birthday Cade! Your cousins miss you!