Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Part 1

It seems like this summer is moving so fast that I don't have time to keep up with it all on the blog. I took some well needed vacation time after the 4th of July. As if my co-worker post wasn't proof that I needed a few days off. 

On the 4th we went to Branson with mom and Steve. Charity and her kids met us there. We headed down with no exact plans and had a really fun day. Steve wanted to do a zip line so we went to Shepherd of the Hills first. After finding out there was a two hour wait Cade and Steve decided that wasn't for them. We did take some good pictures by the statutes that they have there. Mom remembers doing that with her family and I remember doing it with mine. We need to take Cade to the play. I think he would love it. 


 
This attempt at a family pictures makes me laugh every time I look at it. It sums up our life right now. 

We also played laser tag, well everyone but me and Camryn, and rode go-carts. At the end of the day Steve and Jay headed back to our house with the kids and the 3 women adults plus Lawson walked around the landing. 

The day after the 4th Charty, Lawson, Camryn and I went to Springfield. Camryn found the makeup samples at Ulta while Charity was looking. Definitely going to have to preach the concept that less is more to this girl....

No comments: