Friday, October 28, 2011

Wednesday

Wednesday was a big day for Camryn.  I have to post it because I'm afraid I'll forget it.  I was telling a friend from work and I got confused on what day it even was.  I'm positive it was Wednesday....well, almost positive....

That morning Jay had to drive a bus so it was just the 3 of us.  I was burning up that morning so I was in the family room under the fan putting on my makeup.  Does anyone else feel like their skin is melting off of them sometimes in the morning when they are getting ready?  Is is just me?  Anyway,  I put Camryn on her jungle gym thing on her tummy and she popped over to her back.  I had a little party for her.  I clapped and got all excited.  Cade wanted to know what was going on so we turned her back over and she performed on command again.  Then we both clapped for her.  She loved it....and we haven't been able to get her to do it since.  She won't do it again for Jay.  When I dropped her off that morning I told Stacy we had a big day already.

When I picked her up Stacy said Camryn's day had gotten bigger.  Stacy found a tooth!  I can't get a picture of it because it's so tiny and she has her tongue over it all the time.  But I can feel it.     

No comments: