Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tonsil Update

We are still having internet problems at home, so I have not been able to update.

Cade’s recovery is still going slow. I do not think any of us have been in this kind of mode ever. We aren’t doing anything outside of taking him to Sharon so we can go to work. In the evenings were still just lying around. There’s still a lot of rocking going on also. For the last two nights Cade has looked at me with tears in his eyes and says "I wish there was no such thing as tonsils".

Jay is staying home with him today, which should be interesting. Cade got out of bed today, stubbed his toe, yelled at Jay “thanks a lot” and then got back into bed. Could be a long day for Jay….

I called Jay on my way to work and he answered the phone “Tonsillectomy Recovery Services”. Yes, it is going to be a long day for him…

No comments: