Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery

Today is Avery's 3rd Birthday. Because of family scheduling conflicts her party was held two weeks ago so that everyone could be there. When Avery stayed with us last month I discovered that she loves Teletubbies and the poor girl didn't have a video of them. So Aunt Crystal searched online (they don't make Teletubbies anymore) and found her a video. I'm not sure that Charity and Justin fully appreciated my gift because Teletubbies are annoying. They may change their minds when realize they could get 30 minutes of quiet while she is memorized by the weird creatures.
Happy Birthday Avery

I didn't realize until I put the pictures here that they both have a crazy look in their eyes. I've always thought those crazy looks came from the other half of their genetics....maybe I'm wrong???

Cade and Avery with Kennedy, Avery's other first cousin


Here is a picture of the 3 year olds mesmerized by the Teletubbies. They even managed to suck Cade into it that night. I don't know what it is about Teletubbies but they have that effect on everyone....I'm big enough to admit that yes, I've been known to get sucked into the shows on occasion.

I thought this was a cute picture of Cade. He looks like he's already on vacation!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think having the party early really confused Avery. This morning we told her HBD and she said: "I've already had my birthday" of course it was said in her morning grumpiness.

Kristy said...

Should I know what frog gigging is? (coming from a city girl...er, suburb girl)

I admit it...I used to get sucked into Teletubbies when I was a nanny several years ago...kinda spooky.