Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Branson 2012 Part 2


When I typed up the other post I completely forgot about this detail.  Saturday we did a little shopping.  Gymboree at Tanger was having a huge sale.  Camryn didn't need anything but it is still fun to look.  While we were there she thought she needed to sit in the little chairs in front of the TV like the big kids so I let her.  I shopped around that area while she sat there.  In a flash she was up and trying to hug another little girl.  I'm giving Camryn the benefit of the doubt so I don't think she meant to be as rough as she was...but it was hard to tell.  From my angle it looked like she was mauling the poor girl.  Camryn ended up making the other girl cry.  Camryn just grinned.  See...I'm a little unsure if it was intentional or not...The next day we had to go back to Gymboree and Camryn tried the same thing again.  Any time she saw another stroller she had her face in it trying to get at the other kids.  I had been noticing her starting to have a facination with other kids - which is something Cade started at this age.  Cade hasn't known a stranger his whole life and I think Camryn is taking after him.  It will definitely be interesting to see how it turns out.

I didn't get very many good pictures but here are a few....

This was Friday night on the kiddie rides.  Camryn loved Snoopy.







These were Saturday night at the restaurant we will never go to again.  Grandma with an iPhone and a moving target aren't exactly a good combo....















These were after we got home Sunday.  Camryn missed her brother!  I didn't get a picture of it but right before I took this one Camryn had her rear on the ground and her body and head were resting on Cade's legs.







No, my house isn't crooked.  I was laying on the couch.  Apparantly I was too exhausted to sit up when I took the pictures.  

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: